Amathus Capital (AmCap) is an Alternative Investment Fund Manager based in Cyprus and external manager of AMCAP AIF V.C.I.C. PLC (the “Fund”). We invest in UK real estate, and specialise in smaller market, undervalued, residential and commercial opportunities in Greater London. Combining our team’s deep market knowledge, and our extensive network of partners, we target a blend of income and capital growth for our investors.
- The management team has long term experience in the Greater London market, operating a combined portfolio of over £100m.
- High quality team comprised of top tier professionals and advised by senior executives and industry experts.
- Long-standing relationships with best-in-class local partners covering different segments of the market.
- Diversified strategy of buy-to-let and development projects to offer unique blend of income and capital growth.
- Blend of residential and commercial properties.
- Focus on less competitive, small market transactions.
- Leveraging experience in specific markets while working with local partners to exploit new opportunities.
Attractive Seed Portfolio
- Fund pre-seeded with £65m investments, representing 42% of target Fund size.
- Opportunity to buy into existing portfolio of SDLT paid quality assets.
- Portfolio already generating a return that offsets Fund costs, minimising J-curve.
- Seed assets concentrated in areas where existing network can offer long-term income.
An old care home, bought from Haringey Council in 2014. Converted into flats and sold to investors and end users.
Return on Disposal: 262% on capital
Bought at an auction in 2011, during the credit crunch. Converted into a mix of commercial and residential units and kept in the portfolio.
Average Annual Rental Return: 14% on capital
Situated in Cobham, Surrey. Bought in 2008 for £1.5m. Has close to 100% annual occupancy since purchase.
Average Annual Rental Return: 9% on capital